Thursday, January 22, 2015

You are what you think about all day long. . .

The flu has hit this family hard!!  All four of us have seen the doctor in the past week.  Just today the younger son went back to school and the older son was diagnosed with the flu.  I have also been battling bronchitis for the past 5 weeks as well.  
I've been too busy to rest - work and responsibilities have still been calling my name nonstop so I've been comforting myself with snacking.  Want to know my favorite cookie?? 
You can either thank me or curse me later - these are, hands down, the most addictive cookies I've had in years.  The bad thing is that everyone in the family loves them (I buy two bags at a time) but the good thing is that they eat them so quickly that I can't eat too many myself!  Stay healthy!!

Linking to Paint Party Friday,

9 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVELY work! I hope all is better soon at your home!
The cookies are yummy!

Anonymous said...

I am NOT running out and buying Reese's cups so my daughter can have them in her birthday cookies....but I kinda want to make some for myself!

Happy PPF!

Geckostone said...

Beautiful art Michelle! The cookies are makin me hungry,yum!Hope yer all over that flu soon!!!

ColourFly said...

I always love your faces!

Cindy D. said...

It looks like the cookie package may have influenced your color choices! I can tell by looking at them that I would be equally addicted and therefore will probably avoid them altogether. I am sorry to hear you have been sick.
:(

This is a great quote! Lovely face, as usual!

Studio Kaufmann said...

So sorry your family has been so poorly! I don't really like Reeses because they are too sweet but maybe they are more yummy in cookies. Your lady in the painting looks very serene and regal. Beautiful work. Happy PPF

denthe said...

Love her and love the saying! Hope you'll al feel better soon, those cookies should help ;-)

Giggles said...

She is wonderful, love the quote!! Those cookies would be dangerous here in Canada my family would love them for sure!

Hugs Giggles

pauline said...

love your girl Michelle. (love all your girls!).
Sorry to hear you've been sick. i was "down & out" for a good 5 weeks too (around Christmas). Tis the season. I think those cookies would have cured me though. ;-) i hope your boys are feeling better too. Glad you still found time to paint & share. xx