Tuesday, September 25, 2012

29 Faces (Day 25) - Copic Girl

The month is almost over and I've managed to post a face every day!  I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this challenge - I truly appreciate all the kind comments I've been getting as well!!  I decided to use my Copic markers - They used to get loads of attention and were used in the Copic classes I taught but lately other mediums have gotten more attention.  Time to remedy that situation.  
LOVE her hair - it was inspired by Rosa Murillo's hair on her girls - 
Check out all the faces this month at Ayala Art!

14 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Wow, Michelle! She speaks to me! Absolutely stunning!

bellefrogworks said...

Good for you - I have not been able to keep up - not sure I can even catch up! I love my Copic markers and I never really liked markers at all before I used them. I love this girl's face and hair. The Copics do lend themselves to very stylized portraits.

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Pretty face!

alarmcat said...

lovely copic girl...you're right...markers have sort of gotten lost lately. i only use them for rough drafts anymore. i don't know why.

congratulations on keeping up with the daily challenge. what will you do next month? can't wait to see...

Janet said...

You're doing great with this challenge! This girl is lovely...and I like her hair, too.

Sarah said...

I've been watching these faces pop up in my reader all month, and I just wanted to say how fantastic it is to see your art grow. This one is just so lovely.

Viola said...

I like her much, and the way she looks soulful is so good! :)

what lovely colors in you copic markers, they are new to me..

Kimberly Jones said...

She's so pretty! Love her hair!

veronica said...

Love it! love the eyebrow connected nose! and again, the lips.
cool hair too.

denthe said...

Lovely! that hair is gorgeous!

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Its amazing how quickly a month goes by when you are participating in a challenge like this! Love you girl and her hair is lovely. I dont know Rosa Murrillo but will check her out. Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Yes - love her, love her hair, and just love your work.

DJ said...

Congrats on doing the challenge every day! And I really love these girls

Rosa Murillo said...

I love it! Very pretty