Saturday, June 30, 2012

Random thoughts . . .

This journal page has had a long journey to completion.  
I painted a girl's head on some dictionary paper and then decided that I didn't like it and repainted it and then decided that I didn't like that one either. 
I had already put lots of quotes around the girl and then decided to put quotes directly onto her face -  
When all was said and done I wish I'd left the whole thing alone - Here's a picture of the first girl - 
who is definitely more interesting than what I ended up with - next time I will just give it a day or two before I rashly go painting over things - I do, however, love all the random thoughts some of which came from my old health books from the 1930s and 1940s.

7 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

Well I sure do like it :) Gosh I am so afraid to paint a face yet...yours is great.

froebelsternchen said...

fantastic ..I like this very mich!

Giggles said...

Still looks very nice!! I often over paint and despise being to contrived!! I need to let go more!!

Thanks for sharing so honestly!

Hugs Giggles

veronica said...

love your phrases!
"one SHOULD be careful to breathe thru the nose!" i agree!

Linda Kunsman said...

I really like this alot!!Love how she's covered in random thoughts!

Netty said...

I like both the pages, before and after. Thank heaven for journals they are such fun. Happy PPF, Annette x

DJ said...

i am inclined to agree that i like the first one more, but i love them both a lot!! and great quotes too!!