Monday, March 5, 2012

LIM57 - Neutral Ginkgo

As a big lover of all things neutral (or as my mom puts it, "you like everything the color of dirt" -  is that a problem?) I could not let the Simply Less is More Challenge #57 pass me by.
Roni kindly let me use her Harvest Berry PTI stamp set (am I the only one that thinks this set was seriously misnamed - wouldn't Ginkgo Leaves have been a better name?) and I have big plans to make lots of cards for my MIL and SIL as gifts when we visit them in April.  No matter what color you stamp them in they are gorgeous!!  Sentiment is retired A Muse Artstamps.

10 comments:

Flutterby Creations said...

This is one of my favourite PTI stamp! Gorgeous card.

Kate
xx

Chrissie said...

This is gorgeous Michelle... and I agree with you about the name of the stamp set.
Tell your Mum, I like the colour of dirt too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Superb card Mixhelle, I LOVE this stamp, would love to get it
I totally agree about the name, whereare the berries? lol

Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

*Michelle

Sorry

Michelle said...

I love all the "dirt" colours, too. :-) I just love Harvest Berries also, the ginko leaves are just gorgeous. All those colours look awesome, and I love your card. :-)

Kimberly Jones said...

So pretty to see the cards stamped in all those colors! I don't get the name either, but I love the stamp!

smittenstamper said...

lovely card ,love this stamp!Wilma.x.

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card Michelle
Margaret x

veronica said...

i love all of the different colors!

Aileen said...

Loving the stamp and it does look fab in all the different colours. Your Lim card is so elegant. x