Monday, December 5, 2011

CFC30, LIM44 - Love is for the birds. . .

What could be better than kraft with green?  How about SPARKLY kraft with green??  This card is based on the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge to choose a row tic-tac-toe style and make a CAS project.   As much as I wanted to do Stripes/Orange/Aqua (never in a million years!) - I settled on Green/Kraft/Chevrons.
Used my handcarved chevton stamp inspired by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, the Martha Stewart Birds On a wire Edge punch along with a muse|studio cardstock, sentiment and ink.  A quick run through the Xyron and a generous sprinkle of Smoky Quartz Martha Stewart glitter and you have the sparkliest birds in town!!
This card is also for the Less is More Colour Challenge - GREEN.

10 comments:

Chrissie said...

I'm impressed with the stamping Michelle! It's really neat. I like your glittery birds too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Sparkly kraft works for me Michelle!
See you used youor fabulous chevron stamp again
Terrific!

thank you very much
mandi LIM

Jane said...

Wow, your chevron stamping is fantastic and the sparkle on the birds looks great too.
You can view my card here

Karen B. said...

I can't resist those sparkly krafty birds! What a nice effect! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Aileen said...

Amazing effect with your chevrons and I love those sparkly birds. x

Karen said...

Gorgeous glittery birds, fab design you've made, I could never make it work Karen x

veronica said...

Love those chevrons that you made yourself!!!
and I can't believe you wouldn't use the orange and aqua...I felt a challenge was being offered. I accept...

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Johanna said...

This chevron stamp totally rocks! And you card looks beautiful!

Susan said...

Michelle, your stamping looks fab...and you say that's a hand made stamp? Wow...that must have taken a while!