Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Embellish Circles Trends Challenge

It is so nice to be back on the blog again.  I've had a super busy last two weeks with little/no time for crafting so when I got home from work this afternoon it was play time!  This card is for the current Embellish magazine challenge -
CIRCLES.  Watercolor markers made the background using the technique seen here.  The circle was cut with a Nestabilities die and popped up on white cardstock that had the same size circle cut out.  TIP - have the circle/cardstock nested together when you stamp your image - then you'll only have to stamp one time and you are guaranteed to have your images line up!!
Buttons threaded with skinny strips of paper add additional circles and the "weed" (a muse|studio Beautiful Botanicals 2) has stylized circles too.
All supplies used on this card are available in my online shop

4 comments:

Kimberly Jones said...

I missed your posts Michelle! I love to see what you are up to while I have my morning coffee. Always so inspiring! I LOVE this beautiful card! The watercolor background is stunning!

veronica said...

love the multi colored circle!
it looks great.

jen said...

well played, girlfriend, well played. :)

Cristina said...

How super cool! Love that watercolor. Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish, Michelle!