Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Moxie Fab World - Stamping with Shimmer Sprays Challenge

So how do you like the fabulous giftbag that somehow, from a distance, looks like a big box of tissues?  Maybe that is why it didn't make the Paper Crafts cut when I submitted it a few months back for the shimmer call - Trust me - it is fabuloso in real life!  So fabulous that I feel justified in submitting it to the current Stamping with Shimmer Sprays Challenge!
Two colors of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist were used - Key Lime Pie and Iridescent Gold.  Buttons, sentiment and silk ribbbon are from Papertrey Ink.  Sparkles from A Muse.  Wrought Scroll stamp from Stampington.
I used the leftover part from a Cosmo Cricket chipboard sheet to spray the green leaves onto the White Gloss paper.  After it dried I added a few mists of the Gold Shimmer.  Pulled out all the stops on this bag - even did some sewing! 
Doesn't it look even better with a "dog in a sweater" posing with it??!!  Lily couldn't resist a photo shoot but then was distracted by something outside - just like trying to take a picture of one of my boys!!

5 comments:

Anke said...

Wonderful giftbag, so beautiful ...

jen said...

that shimmer is AWESOME!!!! love the layered color & burlap!!!
Poor lily. You know that sweater makes her self-conscious. *giggle*

Kimberly Jones said...

Love it! The burlap is so cool, but I just adore the shimmery leaves! What a great idea to use the chipboard sheet as a stencil!
I think Lily has a future as a sweater model! She looks lovely!

veronica said...

gift bag is great! love Lily "striking the pose"

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Shimmer Sprays Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)