Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FTL121 JUGS64 CAS98 - life's simple pleasures

This card is for three challenges - The JUGS64 Color Challenge (Light Blue, White, Light Green) the Clean and Simple Stamping's sketch (FTL121) and the Splitcoaststamper's Monday Clean and Simple Cards (CAS98 - Inspired by an Apron).  I LOVE being efficient!  I did manage to keep the card clean and simple - maybe too clean and simple?  I struggle with white space but I just let go and moved on.  The patterned paper is from Basic Grey and the sentiment is from A Muse.

5 comments:

Anne Tussing said...

I don't think it's to CAS! I like it! Your dp and pretty flower make this just right!

veronica said...

love the patterned paper, and the vellum sentiment strip. nice detail.

Sue Lelli said...

I struggle with Cas too! PRETTY card! LOVE the vellum sentiment strip!

Andrea M said...

OH my goodness, this is gorgeous! Love the inspiration dress too :) I think you rocked CAS! Fabulous use of the challenge colors. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Terrific use of the three challenges. Pretty card.