Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Embellish Color Challenge - Scrapbook Layouts - CLYDE

I scrapbooked our new family member (the bearded dragon) for the Embellish challenge below - I chose green for my "your choice" color.  This layout is totally digital - I need so much practice at this but I am proud to say that I crafted this entire layout myself - no templates.  Not so earth shattering but considering where I was this time last year with the whole Photoshop Elements situation it is definitely an improvement.
I even printed it out - Yeah, me!
Title font is recolored from the KPertiet Acrylic Alpha and the outside distressed frame is from Hof3.

5 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very cool layout! Love how you captured his love for the 'family member!' Thanks for joining Embellish.

Kimberly Jones said...

Wow! It looks great! What a fun memory for your family!

veronica said...

great page! love the 2 pics that are tilted.

jen said...

You go girl! :D

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun, fun, fun, fabulous page!