Thursday, September 9, 2010

CPS183 - Rainy days

Have you seen this week's sketch on Card Positioning System's blog - YIKES - complicated!! I had to think on it for a few days and flip the sketch on its side before I came up with this idea - maybe it took so long since we have had so LITTLE rain this summer! The grass is all brown and crunchy but we had a decent sized shower the other day and more is supposed to be coming tonight!! All items on the card with the exception only of the kraft paper are from A Muse!
Check out this pic I took of the clouds out my car window while picking up kiddos from school on Tuesday! LOVE blue skies and white fluffy clouds!! (I calmed down all that exuberant natural color with a nice beige frame - hee hee)
I've had a good week - I had a card featured on the CARDS blog and another card made it in Embellish Magazine's What's Hot - Quirky Cutesy Clean Color Challenge (please note that Embellish thinks I'm hot! I'll take it wherever I can get it!)

9 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

CUTE card! LOVE the gingham paper! LOVE the colors! LOVE the sentiment! LOVE the raindrops!

Maria said...

What a cute card! Love the sentiment and all those rain drops!

Maria said...

What a cute card! Love the sentiment and all those rain drops!

Kimberly Jones said...

Those blingy raindrops just make me smile! Great interpretation of the sketch!


pink

jen said...

I was just going to say how much I like this card- and that the song is going through my head- but then you HAD to make me giggle!!!
I will now refer to you as "Michelle, my HOT friend"!!! :D

Laurel said...

OH I love this!

veronica said...

Beautiful clouds.

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous, you really need to consider entering some of the challenges at Papercraft Star http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com! You can win prizes and they post all the challenges weeks in advance so you have plenty of time to enter them!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!