Sunday, September 12, 2010

Flower winner!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 13 Timestamp: 2010-09-13 03:23:03 UTC
Thanks for all the nice comments on this post - makes me smile! AMY is the winner of the flower pin! Send me your snail mail address and I'll get it to you right away!
Amy said...
Lovely flowers!! I coming to see what works of art you've created. September 8, 2010 12:47 AM
Here's a "quick and easy" way to make some simple gift tags for a small gift. All supplies are from A Muse except for the Papertrey Ink die I used to cut out the shaped part of the tag. By matching the stamped image (Leaf Frond) with the colored cardstock you can make a set of tags that "match but are still different" in no time flat! Here's the link to the flower tutorial I used to make these beauties!

5 comments:

jen said...

Look at all those pretties!!! You never told us- I'm guessing fabric singed? Or ribbon? Hmm...
Congrats, Amy!!! :D

Brenda said...

Congrats Amy!! Love those tags too :)

Kimberly Jones said...

Congrats to Amy! These flowers are even more gorgeous in person! The tags are a very cute idea!

Kimberly Jones said...

Congrats to Amy! These flowers are even more gorgeous in person! The tags are a very cute idea!

Amy said...

What a wonderful thing to see!!! I came to peek at the latest beautiful card and I see that I'm the winner!!! I'll send you an email with my address. Oh happy day!!

Thanks...Amy