Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FTL105 - Lifetime of Love and Joy - -

This card is based on this week's Clean and Simple Stamping's Fall to Layout 105 (FTL105) - I love it when a design comes together so quickly -
I'm digging my new Creamy Brown Color Box Chalk ink - the swirl is from Stampington and the sentiment (stamped on vellum) is from A Muse.  LOOK - I made crinkled ribbon!  YES, there is some color on that ribbon - just look a little more closely - it is "ivory-ish".  My boys and husband both accused me of not dying the ribbon - the coloring is subtle - good grief.  I did dye some other bundles in brighter colors but I have to ease into those - Colors scare me, remember?
The wonderful Jen Shears shared her crinkle ribbon secrets with me and if you are nice and you beg pretty please, maybe, just maybe, she will do a tutorial one day - but maybe she won't and I will know her secrets and you won't.  nah, nah, nah, boo, boo!!

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

A lovely creation! Great embellies!

Kimberly Jones said...

So soft and pretty! I love these dreamy colors!

jen said...

You make me LAUGH!!!! :)
Love this- and I can TOTALLY see the color! So there!

Anke said...

Wonderful card ...