Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2S4Y - How does your garden grow?

I rotated this week's sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You on its right side - I had new pompom ribbon and some Zva pearls that I was itching to give a test run. I've been wondering what to do with the veg/fruit paper from my Basic Grey Offbeat pad when I decided to write my own sentiment - How Does Your Garden Grow - My cousin Selena (who introduced me to stamping) grows a garden every year - I was thinking of her as I made this card.
In hindsight (yes it always is 20/20) I should have swapped the veg/fruit paper with where I put the swiss dot green paper. Then the veg/fruit would've been more visible - oh well -
BTW - How often do you see patterned paper with radishes on it? When I was a little girl I once uprooted all my mom's radishes from her backyard garden and planted them in my sandbox - she wasn't too happy about it -

5 comments:

cnelson said...

so cute! love the pom poms!

Heather P. said...

This is so adorable! Thanks for playing along w/us this week @ 2S4Y. :)

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Kimberly Jones said...

Great card! Love the stamped metal pieces!

Kathy Martin said...

So pretty! Great pompom trim! :)