Thursday, January 21, 2010

You Mean the World to Me

Did you know that Glenda has been doing Random Amusing challenges on her blog for nearly a year now? This week (Challenge 51) is a sketch challenge and I decided to use my new (to me, anyway) A Muse stamps to make a quick and easy card. PLUS an unexpected bonus is that this is a great masculine card - those always seem to be challenging to cardmakers. That touch of ribbon would probably freak my 8-year old son out but I think it looks manly (to me, anyway). Hope you are having a good day - it is raining here - again - seems like it has rained forever. . . (to me, anyway).
Stamps - A Muse 2-7098C Globe, 8-8375B Mean the world MA
Ink - Momento Dye in Tuxedo Black
Paper - A Muse 4b notecard in Sky Blue, A Muse Petite Gingham paper in Green
Accessories - A Muse Polka-dot Sheer Ribbon in Fern, Copic Markers

2 comments:

veronica said...

that is a great manly card. i always have trouble trying to figure out what to do for a man's card.

Glenda J said...

This is fantastic Michelle! I love the colours and colouring on the globe is perfect. Terrific masculine card. Thanks so much for playing along!