Sunday, December 27, 2009

Beaded Monogram Necklace

I've been experimenting with beading lately - it is a lot of fun but time-consuming for me since I basically do not know what I am doing!! I've been wanting to make monograms with steel stamps for some time -
My "bestest cuz" Selena was in this weekend so while the men watched the kiddos we headed off to Harbor Freight to find some steel stamps. There has to be a better way to add a monogram to a metal blank than hammering it on your back step but until I find that "better way" I guess that is what I am forced to do!
Selena asked me to make a necklace for her friend, Lexi too - I think these turned out pretty good - I'll have to attempt this again soon - Maybe one with an "M" for me??

1 comment:

veronica said...

i like your dragonflys.