Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Snorkel Boy in a Bubble

I LOVE Snorkel Boy - he is my "hands down" favorite stamp from the summer release! It has been very hard for me to wait to post this card! I stamped him on Neenah Classic Crest White cardstock and colored him in with my Copics. Then I put an A Muse Clear Circle Sticker on top and cut him out - I stamped him, the sand dollar (another new stamp!!) and the tiny crab on kraft paper.
Finished him off with some A Muse Clear Twinkle Stickers for extra sparkly bubbles. Did you see the new BROWN gingham paper?! Anyone who knows me knows my love of all things brown! Weird, but true! I am really tickled with this card - Snorkel boy will definitely be part of a summer Copic class!! Hope you've been enjoying all the Amuse bouche that the A Muse team has put together - they've been great!!!
Stamps - A Muse 2-6129D Snorkel Boy, 2-4135B Sand Dollar, 8-8565B Little fun today, 2-4096A Tiny Crab
Ink - Momento Dye in Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa
Paper - A Muse Gingham Brown, A Muse 4b notecard in Sky Blue, kraft paper
Accessories - A Muse Clear Circle Stickers, A Muse Clear Twinkle Stickers, copics, Koh-i-noor pencils

9 comments:

Elena said...

I love the look of the portal! He is one of my favorites, too.

Anonymous said...

I love Snokel boy in the bubble!!! So cute!

veronica said...

i love snorkel boy too. he looks like he is having so much fun.

Pamela said...

Snorkel boy is one of my favorites too! Great scene!!!!

Joyce said...

cute, cute, cute! I love the "bubble" and the kraft paper!

Rhonda said...

This is very cool!!

lexi said...

great card--i love the bubble!!

Unknown said...

i love this card! what a great way to showcase snorkel boy!

Becky Rusher said...

I'm falling out of my chair! This is cute beyond words! Love it!!!