Monday, May 18, 2009

More Acetate Fun!

It isn't too late to join us in playing with Acetate! There are a few spaces left in Wednesday's class at 11AM. Here are a couple more of the projects we will be making. (I've gotten more ideas since I designed this class so don't be surprised if acetate pops up again in the future!)
I like the bookmark because the acetate not only makes it sturdier but it helps contain the glitter that escapes from the Doodlebug paper (We love sparkly paper!!).
This is a "box in a bag" although I always want to call it a "bag in a box". The acetate makes it fun cause you can see the contents. I'm off on another search for gumballs - I got a hint from one of the ladies in class the other night (I flat out forgot to take pics on Friday - SIGH). I found gumballs at Sam's but don't think I need 8 lbs. of them!!! I had a big bag of wrapped gum but my younger son has raided it more times than I had realized - maybe I need 8 lbs. of gum after all!
Stamps - A Muse 7-7143C Stack of books, 9-8064B Little things, 2-7165C Gumball machine
Ink - Momento Dye in Tuxedo Black
Paper - A Muse 4b notecards in Chiffon Yellow, Sky Blue, Kitchen Red - Doodlebug Sugar Coated Cardstock in Pistachio
Accessories - A Muse Sheer Ribbon in French Roast, Amuse Grosgrain Stitched Ribbon in Swiss Red, binder clip, nestabilities (classic scallop rectangle), 1/8" handheld punch, eyelets, Copic markers, Spica Glitter Markers

1 comment:

veronica said...

just be careful not to swallow 8 lbs of gum. ;)