Monday, March 16, 2009

JRS Gift Set

Here is a gift set that I made for a dear friend that recently got married - what could be more fun than stationery with the bride and groom's initials? I took a box I purchased from Hobby Lobby - you know the kind - the boxes with all kinds of junk all over the outside. I pulled off all the paraphernalia and spray painted the box black and covered with my most favorite patterned paper of all time - Hannah's Story - Botanical by Cloud 9 Design. I've purchased every sheet of it I can get my hands on and I would purchase more if I could. I am enamored with how it is so modern/retro at the same time and the colors are earthy, which I love!!




I filled the box with matching stationery and made the gift card/bag to match too with the same patterned paper and A Muse and Stampin' Up! stamps.



I also decorated the envelopes - the monogram on the back flap and a strip of paper along the left front side - I need to make a set of these for me!!

6 comments:

AuBien said...

Absolutely beautiful! I just love it!

veronica said...

if i had some of that paper, i would give it to you. since you love it!
the set is great! i absolutely love the bag.

Glenda J said...

What a great gift Michelle! So pretty!

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness! What a breathtaking set!! So pretty! TFS!

Dawn said...

Wow, you are really good at this! I have a hard time using my favorite papers!

Novell said...

What a nice gift ensemble! The box looks Pottery Barn-ish!