Friday, March 20, 2009

Amuse-Bouche, anyone??

What's an amuse-bouche? It's French for APPETIZER! How do you say it? Click to HEAR it pronounced. It is time for some sneak peeks of the new A Muse release - Love Blooms! I got inspired by the liquid soap that was in my bathroom cabinet. I remember thinking that it reminded me of the new stamp that was in this release. So when my "happy box" of stamps and supplies hit my doorstep today it was time to play. (There is no end of scary things in my bathroom cabinet that could have inspired me - so glad the soap caught my eye first!!!)
Stamps - A Muse 2-4143G Blossom branch with bird, 9-8064B Little things
Ink - Momento Dye in Tuxedo Black
Paper - A Muse 4b notecard in Kitchen Red
Accessories - R35 Coral, W2 Wrm Gray Copic Markers; A Muse Stitched Black Ribbon

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty Michelle. Love the shape of the paper you stamped on and the colors!

Anonymous said...

Very striking Michelle. I love how you shaped your layers.

Laura said...

So pretty! I love the colors!

Beth Thomas said...

YOU so rocked your inspiration piece! Love this color combo with that image!

Anonymous said...

This is DARLING, Michelle! I loved that the soap inspired this! FABOO, chiquita!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card. I love that you found inspiration from the soap!!

Anonymous said...

so pretty! inspiration is everywhere!!

Anonymous said...

Great card. Love that inspiration!

Glenda J said...

Great card Michelle - love the colours!

Dawn said...

Really nice Michelle! Love the colors you used.

jenstamps said...

Love your inspiration, that is my favorite Bath & Body scent!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect inspiration! Great card!

veronica said...

i love the way you rounded some of your corners. i favorited this card in my google reader. i didn't realize it was yours, tho, until i just saw it on my yahoo blog follower.
very cool.