Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Elephant & Baby



I've been playing with my Copic Markers - I still have a LONG way to go but this image is a good place to start- I used my Classic Rectangle Nestabilities to cut and emboss on the pink card. I used a felt flower and a Maya Road Sheer Blossom (I ran it through my Xyron and dumped glitter on top - LOVE it!!) - both these types of flower are available at Serendipity!
I think the soft blue card is so cute - wish I'd had cards like this when my boys were babies!!
Stamps - A Muse 2-3019H Elephant & baby, 8-8306B Come play, 3-0039B Thanks script
Ink - A Muse Black Dye
Paper - A Muse Square notecard Sorbet - Blue Raspberry Tin Plate
Accessories - Copic Markers, Nestabilities, A Muse Sheer Ribbon, Maya Road Flowers, Creative Impressions Medium Felt Blossoms & Leaves

3 comments:

veronica said...

copic coloring looks great to me. also love that polka dot paper.

Glenda J said...

Great job Michelle - you are better with your Copics than I am. Thanks for sharing your fabulous creations!

The Swinks said...

I love the Nestabilities! Please bring them when you visit. I can't wait to play.